Escape of water claims are a growing problem for insurers. They are increasing in number and cost, to the point where they represent the same proportion of the household claims book as personal injury
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC