Jean Drouffe, Axa UK finance director, said that the insurer wants to see its household book improve throughout 2011 as a result of 20% to 30% rate increases and risk management measures.
He told Post
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions