Seventy-three people were killed on 15 February when a Boeing 707 jet airliner of the Belgian Sabena line, arriving from New York, crashed at Berg, near Brussels airport.
The 73 victims consisted of
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars