In a judgment handed down on 25 January, the Court of Appeal opened a new regulatory loophole and introduced a serious risk to consumers of legal services and insurance.
Originally a housing disrepair
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal