When the five young Somali pirates prepared to assault the Turkish-crewed Dutch Antilles-flagged cargo ship, MV Samanyolu, last year they would not have looked like the Hollywood image of a Blackbeard
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT