Anyone canvassing opinion on the subject of fraud within and beyond the insurance industry will hear repeatedly that it "undermines public and business confidence" and "damages the economy", alongside
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal