Like warring couples that refuse to walk away from a volatile relationship, it seems the majority of insurers have decided to stick with it when it comes to the Association of British Insurers'
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech