A verdict is imminent on the judicial review launched by insurers in Scotland to prevent compensation for pleural plaques being reinstated, with legal arguments set to draw to a close tomorrow.
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions