Converium has become one of the first foreign insurers to take advantage of the increasingly liberal reinsurance regime in Brazil.
On 15 January 2007, Brazil's vice-president, Jose Alencar, signed
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs