Evans, winner of the 2016 British Insurance Awards Lifetime Achievement Award, will take over from Lord Hunt when he steps down in December 2019.
Evans, pictured, is a former insurance minister and
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal