When Michael Rea assumed the position of UK retail CEO at Gallagher in November 2016, following the departure of Stuart Reid, the role had been held by five people in as many years.
Though the role
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC