The organisation was responding to a letter from Liberal Democrat leader Vince Cable, who said the “awful words” of Simon Matson would undermine the anti-racism efforts of Premiership Rugby.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m