Robert Twining, former group commercial director at JLT and current CEO of Kingsbridge Group, published his blog dissecting the $5.6bn (£4.2bn) acquisition on 24 March.
Twining wrote: “Let’s clear
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars