The deal is now expected to close on 1 April 2019.
This remains subject to court clearance at a hearing in the UK High Court on 29 March 2019.
The $5.6bn (£4.3bn) acquisition was announced in
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month