The broker is preparing to submit a bid in the coming weeks, according to a report by Bloomberg, citing multiple sources.
The two companies have reportedly held preliminary talks.
A stock exchange
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- Blog: Consumers no longer 'feel epic' about price comparison
- NFU Mutual reports financial loss of £290m
- Brexit could fuel motor price uptick after year of falling premiums
- LV in U-turn over home business
- Marsh raises further debt to fund JLT acquisition
- Analysis: The changing nature of festival risk