The deal will see 250 staff transfer from JLT to Gallagher. The Press Association reported the sale to be worth £190m.
MMC had previously said it aimed to make $250m (£189m) of savings as a result of
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned