Its brokerage segment saw revenue grow to $4.2bn (£3.2bn), up 10.5% from $3.8bn in 2017. Organic revenue growth increased from $3.7bn to $4bn year to year, up 8%.
Net brokerage earnings rose to $573
Thank you to everyone who came to the @InsCharities golf tournament yesterday. The sun shone eventually and a great day was had by all. Well done to the Team @WTW_ins who took the team trophy with 89 points! 👏👏👏 #golf #insurance #insuranceindustry pic.twitter.com/12i7aqV1bz— Insurance Charities (@InsCharities) September 12, 2019
- Insurance Technology Summit Q&A: Equinix global head of insurance James Maudslay
- This week in Post: Culture vultures
- Zurich receives dressing down on small business payment practices
- Guy Carpenter senior boss fired over 'glazed ring' incident
- Lloyd's prepared to 'hang' perpetrators of bad behaviour after sobering culture survey
- RSA merges commercial businesses
- Analysis: Trampoline parks – on an upward trajectory for insurance?