Its brokerage segment saw revenue grow to $4.2bn (£3.2bn), up 10.5% from $3.8bn in 2017. Organic revenue growth increased from $3.7bn to $4bn year to year, up 8%.
Net brokerage earnings rose to $573
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Allianz sets date for completion of LV business transfer
- Analytics: Why Robot?