In its risk and insurance services division, underlying revenue growth was at 6%. Revenue stood at $8.2bn, while operating income rose 8% to $1.9bn.
Broker Marsh’s revenue increased by 4% year on
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- ABI backs review on child sexual abuse claims limitation law
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- ABI accuses consumer panel of 'overlooking practicalities' in dual pricing automatic upgrade recommendation
- LV on hunt for retail business director as Beard exits the business
- Tributes paid to former ABI man