Lockton remains Mylo’s majority investor. The move by Guggenheim is its first foray into investing in insurance in recent years, according to data from Crunchbase.
Its preceding investments include
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round