Lockton remains Mylo’s majority investor. The move by Guggenheim is its first foray into investing in insurance in recent years, according to data from Crunchbase.
Its preceding investments include
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Blog: How can insurers adapt to the ever-changing automotive landscape?
- Analytics: Why Robot?