Kitsune managing director Trevor Bowers told Post this week that it has the capacity to reach £37m in gross written premium in its first 18 months and will roll out to five to 10 brokers in Q1.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property