The broker, which bought Stackhouse Poland for an undisclosed amount, said it would start looking at plans for the business in the next six to eight weeks, while waiting for the deal to complete.
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- NFU Mutual reports financial loss of £290m
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- Brexit could fuel motor price uptick after year of falling premiums
- Former Ageas CEO steps down from board of Neos
- Industry overshadowed by harassment as Dive In marks fifth year
- Blog: How ready is the motor insurance supply chain for the electric future?
- Keith Williams leaves Aviva for Royal Mail