The broker, which bought Stackhouse Poland for an undisclosed amount, said it would start looking at plans for the business in the next six to eight weeks, while waiting for the deal to complete.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property