Brokerslink CEO Jacqueline Legrand has resigned from her post, effective immediately.
Legrand is returning to New York, to take up another professional opportunity. She was appointed CEO of Brokerslink last February, having been with the organisation for nine years.
She succeeded José Manuel Fonseca. Fonseca is now expected to become chairman in January 2019.
Prior to her tenure as CEO, Legrand served as the network’s regional director for Europe.
Gregory Allard, current chairman of Brokerslink, said: “The innovative platforms and offerings she developed with her team will be instrumental for Brokerslink growth.”
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- I work in insurance: Stephanie Horton, River Canal Rescue
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim