Brokerslink CEO Jacqueline Legrand has resigned from her post, effective immediately.
Legrand is returning to New York, to take up another professional opportunity. She was appointed CEO of Brokerslink last February, having been with the organisation for nine years.
She succeeded José Manuel Fonseca. Fonseca is now expected to become chairman in January 2019.
Prior to her tenure as CEO, Legrand served as the network’s regional director for Europe.
Gregory Allard, current chairman of Brokerslink, said: “The innovative platforms and offerings she developed with her team will be instrumental for Brokerslink growth.”
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett