Legrand is returning to New York, to take up another professional opportunity. She was appointed CEO of Brokerslink last February, having been with the organisation for nine years.
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?