Legrand is returning to New York, to take up another professional opportunity. She was appointed CEO of Brokerslink last February, having been with the organisation for nine years.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners