Broker Network partner Finch Group has bought Specialist Insurance Agency.
SIA is a commercial lines focused business, managing around £4m of client premiums.
Vince Gardner, Finch Group managing director, said: “I have known the SIA team since they were first established and tracked their progress with great interest. For SIA to blend their team with ours in Southampton will enable us to create a £15m GWP Southampton office, offering first class advice and service to our SME and Private Clients, with a true depth of broking and claims service.”
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- I work in insurance: Stephanie Horton, River Canal Rescue
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim