Broker Network partner Finch Group has bought Specialist Insurance Agency.
SIA is a commercial lines focused business, managing around £4m of client premiums.
Vince Gardner, Finch Group managing director, said: “I have known the SIA team since they were first established and tracked their progress with great interest. For SIA to blend their team with ours in Southampton will enable us to create a £15m GWP Southampton office, offering first class advice and service to our SME and Private Clients, with a true depth of broking and claims service.”
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Charles Taylor bolsters liability team by hiring senior sextet from Vericlaim
- Gallagher Bassett acquires claims management firm
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Finch and ICB owner on acquisition trail with sight set on €500m revenue by 2022
- Insurtech diary: Getting stuck into insurance
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report