It comes as Gallagher experiences sustained growth in the region, with revenues up nearly 50% in the last four years.
The Feering branch, outside of Colchester, closed on Friday.
David Anderson, pic
We believe in the potential of youths to shape their own futures. #Allianz, together with @sos_children & @VolVision, runs a digital mentoring program to help youths across the globe learn relevant career & life skills for a brighter future. @UNDESA #YouthDay #YouthDay2019 https://t.co/tImjJecywn— Allianz (@Allianz) 12 August 2019
- Barton steps down as CEO of Wrisk
- QBE International posts loss following £51m Ogden hit
- Blog: The digital claims manager – a flash in the pan, or sign of progress
- Gruelling season and big wages result in record hit to Premier League clubs: Marsh
- Blog: Unrated insurers - the risks for UK brokers
- ECB data breach demonstrates how using third-party providers can lead to cyber risks
- Hong Kong protests highlight civil unrest exposures as risk appetites wane