In the last week alone, Aviva’s Mark Wilson, Swinton’s Gilles Normand and Ageas’ François-Xavier Boisseau departed their respective posts. Even the distant CEO of the Financial Services Compensation
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers