Normand, pictured, will be replaced on an interim basis by current Swinton chief financial officer Scott Kennedy.
The change came following Covéa’s sale of Swinton to Ardonagh for £165m.
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Q&A: Alzheimer's Society's Tim Shakespeare on why the Insurance Day of Giving is so important
- Rising star: Max Jones, BHIB Insurance Brokers
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge