Gilles Normand has stepped down from the CEO job at Swinton following its acquisition by Ardonagh.
Normand, pictured, will be replaced on an interim basis by current Swinton chief financial officer Scott Kennedy.
The change came following Covéa’s sale of Swinton to Ardonagh for £165m.
A spokesperson for Swinton said Normand had decided the “time was right” for stepping down.
The spokesperson added: “During his four year tenure, the business has been transformed and is well on its way to becoming a leading digital broker.”
Emma Rawlinson, currently director for business strategy and performance, has become CFO.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett