In 2017, the combined underwriting results of the largest 100 UK non-life insurers improved but remained in the red. Find out how AM Best’s Catherine Thomas feels insurers performed under pressure
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers