A study by Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions found the number of sales via comparison sites, as well as insurer websites, fell from 70% in 2015 to 65% last year.
Meanwhile the volume of phone transactions
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland