Saga has hired Zurich's James Quin as chief financial officer.
He will take over his new role from 1 January.
This is following the announcement made earlier in March that the current CFO Jonathan Hill will step down at the end of September to join Paddy Power Betfair.
Quin is currently the UK chief financial officer of Zurich Insurance Group, looking over the UK Property & Casualty and Life Insurance operations.
Lance Batchelor group CEO said Quin had “extensive strategic, investor and operational finance experience within the Insurance industry and will be a valuable member of the leadership team as we target investment in new customer acquisition to deliver long term value for the group”.
Quin is pleased to be part of team and “look forward to working with the management team to build upon recent investments and initiatives which will support the next exciting chapter for the business”.
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers