Marsh has appointed Alistair Fraser as CEO of its UK corporate division.
Fraser succeeds Joe Grogan who will become chairman of Marsh Ireland.
Both parties will take over in their new positions by the end of 2018.
Fraser is currently CEO & president director of Marsh Indonesia and is part of Marsh Asia’s executive committee.
Marsh UK & Ireland CEO Chris Lay said: “Alistair brings extensive international experience in leading strong teams and growing businesses to our UK corporate division.”
Lay also took the opportunity to thank Grogan for his efforts which “played a pivotal role in developing Marsh’s business in the UK and Ireland over the last two decades.”
The move comes after Marsh had bought of JLT in a $5.6bn deal in which Marsh paid £19.15 per share with 33.7% premium on the share price.
- Analysis: The mystery of the missing Insurance Fraud Taskforce report
- Green light for UK-US insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- Blog: What workplace inequality means for insurers