Fraser succeeds Joe Grogan who will become chairman of Marsh Ireland.
Both parties will take over in their new positions by the end of 2018.
Fraser is currently CEO & president director of Marsh
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?