Fraser succeeds Joe Grogan who will become chairman of Marsh Ireland.
Both parties will take over in their new positions by the end of 2018.
Fraser is currently CEO & president director of Marsh Ind
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure
- Eateries warned they could face negligence claims following Pret allergy deaths
- Rising star: Max Jones, BHIB Insurance Brokers
- Gallagher's second acquisition of the year is South Coast broker Portmore, with more to follow this year
- Cost of Hurricane Michael could hit $21bn including up to $10bn of insured losses
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Brokers shouldn’t fear job losses through AI