I imagine that most brokers hate to hear clients say things like: “Insurers always rely on small print to avoid claims” and “typical insurer, dodging a claim on a technicality”. We hate hearing it but
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote