The announcement follows the larger global unification and rebrand of The Schinnerer Group to Victor Insurance announced earlier this year.
Bluefin, which works solely with regional brokers and on
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Insurers face Part VII transfer delays as Brexit looms
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’