McCafferty will replace Mark Cliff, who will become non-executive chairman.
The move represents a shift back to McCafferty’s broking background, which included stints at Willis and Paymentshield.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO