The company’s revenue increased by 6% to £52m in 2017, in its first set of annual results.
The company also reported that organic growth was just under 2%, following its recent acquisition of Ingram
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Insurers face Part VII transfer delays as Brexit looms
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’