Corbett will continue in his post and on Hyperion’s group executive committee and board of directors until 31 December 2018.
The search is now on for Corbett’s replacement.
Hyperion CEO David Howden
- Motor insurance premiums could reach 'new highs' as Brexit uncertainty drives first motor insurance rise in a year
- Insurance industry better equipped to deal with Storm Callum claims after 'significant effort' to implement resilient repairs
- Blog: The death of the chief digital officer
- Blog: Mark Wilson the surefire hit as Aviva CEO, who lost the trust
- Analysis: Subsidence surge
- Most downloaded content by insurers using Insurance Hound during August and September
- Less than a third of Lloyd’s brokers using PPL