Winner of this category, The Ardonagh Group was created by a five-way merger of insurance giants: Autonet, Direct Group, Chase Templeton, Price Forbes and Towergate.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m