In the David versus Goliath dispute over the trademark, Marsh laid claim to the word Marshmallow, which was the name chosen by founders Oliver and Alexander Kent-Braham for their London-based startup.
- Insurers slam EU motor proposals incorporating Vnuk ruling
- Electric, not autonomous vehicles keeping underwriters up at night
- Industry slams Tesla’s ‘misleading’ autopilot feature
- Amazon put on 'beauty parade' to pitch as motor MGA
- Ardonagh MGA division to exit loss-making personal lines
- Rising star: Claire Tyler, Allianz
- IFED discovers £165,000 worth of 'opportunistic fraud' in nationwide crackdown