In the David versus Goliath dispute over the trademark, Marsh laid claim to the word Marshmallow, which was the name chosen by founders Oliver and Alexander Kent-Braham for their London-based startup.
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Insurtech sees its Facebook chatbot pilot flop
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years