Chester-based Risk Services was established in 1999 by managing director Steve Lowe and is now one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Chester, North Wales and the surrounding area.
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- ERS sees best first half profit performance in five years
- Admiral delivers UK growth and builds on its European Brexit preparations
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers