Numbers from the Office for National Statistics, released on Thursday, show insurance fraud reported to Action Fraud as falling 46% from 1,771 to 945.
However, the Ben Fletcher, director of the IFB
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims