Barbican and Howden are being chased by the Danish Guarantee Fund after Danish MGA Husejernes Forsikring filed for bankruptcy following the collapse of Gable.
The guarantee fund said the collapse
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- ‘Desperate people do desperate things’: Allianz issues fraud warning over Brexit
- 711 jobs at risk as Axa XL embarks on next phase of integration
- Canopius looks to acquire Amtrust Lloyd’s business
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Blog: Discount rate - the light at the end of the tunnel