According to the British Insurance Brokers’ Association and Acturis’s Price Index, car and van drivers saw 10.7% and 9.1% increases respectively on the previous year before Insurance Premium Tax is
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?