Insurance Post has launched its 2018 UK Broker Survey and we need your input on the key issues facing the industry.
Previously known as State of the Broker Nation, the biennial survey of the UK broker market Post is calling for more input from senior decision makers from the community.
The UK Broker Survey will rely on your input on major issues facing the market such as regulation, political and economic shifts, digitalisation, succession planning, talent management and diversity, consolidation and competition.
Take part in this year’s survey and have your views heard.
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- GRP’s Craig Pocock on SMCR