The digital household insurance broker joins the likes of In My Bag and Worry and Peace in looking to fill up their coffers, with those businesses already seeking £500 000 and £150 000 respectively.
- Blog: Open banking offers a new insurance distribution channel
- Whiplash rethink urged as motor claims fall
- Esure looks for 'new type of leader' following Bain takeover
- Esure receives £1.17bn takeover bid
- FSCS has paid out £104m to failed insurer Enterprise customers
- Northern Irish hub acquisition pushes GRP’s GWP over £700m
- Insurtech sees its Facebook chatbot pilot flop