The digital household insurance broker joins the likes of In My Bag and Worry and Peace in looking to fill up their coffers, with those businesses already seeking £500 000 and £150 000 respectively.
- Turning incumbents into insurtechs
- Sedgwick UK will finalise organisational structure by June
- Lemonade to ditch traditional insurance policies
- Week in Post: Picking up the pieces after Biba 2018
- FCA to publish report on dual pricing by autumn
- Updated: MPs raise ‘strong concerns’ over whiplash reform
- XL Catlin’s James Tuplin on the liability issues raised by PSD2 and open banking