As usual, Post has put its thoughts on to paper to list who it thinks will be making the headlines for the forthcoming year. Look out for the team’s take on whether the top 20 figures are likely to be
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise