Minority Venture Partners has made a strategic investment in Borehamwood-based broker Heath Crawford & Foster.
The broker, which deals in both personal and commercial lines, will retain its current management structure. Though the details of the deal were not disclosed, Peter Cullum-backed MVP typically makes an investment of between 15% and 30% of a business.
Paul Weinberg, managing director of Heath Crawford & Foster, said: “It was important to us to find a partner with the right culture, a proven track record and financial strength. MVP meets all of these requirements.
“We remain committed to providing our clients with exceptional service and with MVP’s help and access to new markets, we plan to develop the business further.”
James McCaffrey, CEO of MVP said: “Heath Crawford & Foster are a successful, client focused broker offering a wide range of commercial and personal products.
“As an investment partner, MVP will support the business whilst the management team continue to run, control and grow their own company.”
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Zego to offer ‘flexible’ business insurance through challenger bank Starling