Company turnover of the Caerphilly-based firm climbed to to £10.7m from £7.7m in the previous year. Operating profit rose to £663,000 compared to £348,000 in 2015. Profit before tax increased from £41
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn