Insurance Post understands Shah will be taking up a role at Australian-headquartered insurer QBE in June.
Shah has been at JLT since March 2013 as head of financial lines for Asean and South Asia.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Saga appoints James Quin as CFO