The group’s 2016 results revealed a growth in adjusted Ebitda from £75.2m to £84.2m, even as full year revenues declined 4.4% to £324.6m in 2016 from £339.6m the previous year.
- Industry braced for losses in wake of Carillion collapse
- CEO of Insure the Box sets up insurtech
- Japanese insurer completes buyout of Insure the Box owner
- Rob Townend replaces Colm Holmes as Aviva UK GI boss
- Axa hires John Heaney as head of schemes
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Analysis: Employee benefits: Perking up at work