The group’s 2016 results revealed a growth in adjusted Ebitda from £75.2m to £84.2m, even as full year revenues declined 4.4% to £324.6m in 2016 from £339.6m the previous year.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor