The three year deal will take effect from 1 May. Pen said the deal would enable it to provide customers “an increasingly innovative offering”.
“The equestrian market presents unique risks and challen
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn