The the roles at the company’s Maidstone and Leeds Airport West offices have been placed under consultation.
This news follows the 176 redundancies Towergate made four months ago with its decision to
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Iprism chair declares turnaround complete after Gable fallout
- Aviva to transfer 1.39m policies to Irish post-Brexit hub
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Hyperion takes on $115m of debt to fund further acquisitions
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation